Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Louis Caldera resigns

On Sat, 09 May 2009 13:54:51 -0700, jps wrote:

I'm responsible for Dijongate. Didn't quite get there but dang close.
Funny thing is that many burger officanados say that mustard, dijon or
otherwise, is a proper condiment and ketchup is for kids.

I don't care what anybody eats on their burgers. I put mustard on
mine. Prefer it with horseradish, but any kind will do.
Dijon is good. Don't care for catsup.

Hannity damned near made it into a breach of national security, right
next to Freedom Fries in the historical (hysterical) record.

I think your approach is good but the guy is just trying to get fed in
the way he likes it. Don't blame him for ordering what he wants.

I'm sure he can get anything he wants, however he wants it, cooked up
at the White House. On our tab.
The Philly thing got him though. Best to know local customs.
Or say "Gimme the works."
Politics.

The funniest part is that the place they were at had condiments that
could have registered 10 on the elitist-sounding scale. I just thank
God he didn't ask for any of them! Hannity would have soiled himself.

What, oregano? Always shake a little extra oregano and some parmesan
on my pizza. Grind some black pepper on there too, then sprinkle some
hot red pepper flakes. hmmmmmm.

--Vic