MMC MMC is offline

Default Marinemax crashing after conf call...

"Justin C" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Larry wrote:
Justin C wrote in
:

they're worried about
damaging the boat.

If "they" are worried about how safe it is in stormy seas YOU are bound
run into at some time......do you really want to buy it??

If I were going to spend that much money on it, I'd want my salesman to
say, "We can go out today if you don't mind a little pitching..."

I'd want to know why they thing riding some big waves is dangerous to the
hull!......Bayliner? Brunswick? Uhuh....

It's the putting it in that is the concern, not the being on the water -
it's hardly choppy at the top end of the river crouch, regardless of
what the wind and sea are doing.

I'm not familiar with the yard, not the equipment they use, but "strong"
winds hampered them last week too. It's not just the boat I'm looking to
buy that isn't going in. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

WRT the boat, it's a Trintella 29. I don't doubt the boat's ability to
handle much, much worse weather than I can.

Thank you for your concern.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

Yeah, I avoid launching or hauling when it's too windy, in fact the marina
won't do it ieven if I wanted to because of liability.