[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Wanted..one small utility trailer

On May 9, 8:48*am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On May 8, 3:27 pm, wrote:
On May 8, 3:06 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

On Fri, 8 May 2009 15:44:32 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:
Now that the Ranger pickup has gone back off lease, I have an
occasional use
for a small utility trailer.
What did you replace it with?
A chick car!

Nobody's listening to you, asswipe.

Anybody interested in Consumer Reports ratings on Looneys' piece of junk
Jeep?
He'd be well advised to junk it and buy a RAV4.

Crikey...Jeeps have been low-quality, unreliable pieces of crap for
decades. The Jeep itself was a far better vehicle when it had a small,
tough four-banger engine and was light enough to handle thick beach sand
or snow without sinking down to its axles. Over the years it devolved
into your basic pussy vehicle for suburbanite who though the brand name
Jeep added a little panache to their otherwise poseur lives.

Yeah. Loogy has a Jeep vehicle. It figures.- Hide quoted text -

Hmmm, let's see. First I don't have a Jeep. I HAD a Jeep. I put well
over 350,000 miles on it. Let's see, I replaced the water pump, I
replaced the radiator because a rock poked a hole in it, and that's it
outside of routine maintenence. Nope, not reliable at all. And for
what it's worth, alledged mechanical engineer, the Jeep straight six
is one of the most durable engines around.