[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Wanted..one small utility trailer

On May 9, 8:50*am, wrote:
On May 9, 8:22*am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On May 8, 3:27 pm, wrote:

On May 8, 3:06 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

On Fri, 8 May 2009 15:44:32 -0300, "Don White"

wrote:
Now that the Ranger pickup has gone back off lease, I have an
occasional use
for a small utility trailer.

What did you replace it with?

A chick car!

Nobody's listening to you, asswipe.

Anybody interested in Consumer Reports ratings on Looneys' piece of junk
Jeep?
He'd be well advised to junk it and buy a RAV4.

Yeah, already read em'.. There's always *something* to say about
Jeeps. I am on my fourth Jeep and find that if you take some basic
care and keep your equimpent up, they are great trucks. They pull
nicely.......... and look really cool doing it

And if you want to save yourself 6-800 bucks, get one of these:

They fold away on rollers when not in use and you can get em' real
cheap. I have been using one of these folders for over 15 years right
through the furniture (heavy oak stock) to the boat building and
everything in between... One sheet of plywood bolted to the frame, and
if you want sides get a couple more sheets a two by four or two, some
carrige bolts, and a set of these:

http://www2.northerntool.com/trailer...iler-hardware/...

This setup is much quieter going down the road, and takes up 2' x 6'
of floor space in the garage. You will still have room to hide that
Pink chicks car away. Always check the bearing pack when buying a new
trailer, I put bearing buddies on mine, never had a problem since..

Jerk...- Hide quoted text -

EDIT.. The trailer I have is this one:
I put the wrong link in...

Either way, you have to keep up with these, keep bolts tight and such,
but like I said, I have been overloading mine for over a decade and
it's still going strong...

Sorry Pinky...