SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Had enough capitalism?

On the defensive? If you think I am on the defensive, you are on
mind-altering drugs. I'm happy as a clam about Obama and the demise of
the GOP.

Give it a year or two, clam boy. Obama isn't through with you yet. 77,000
government jobs created this month, yet regular jobs lost more than that. I
wonder who is getting all those government jobs ................. And the
GOP, or its clone or spinoff will rear its ugly head in 2010, and the rest
of the body will come out of the swamp in 2012. In the meantime, we will
have endless entertainment from people who lose their jobs and homes and
choose to go postal.

Or at least that's one scenario.

Steve