Wizard of Woodstock Wizard of Woodstock is offline

Default Wanted..one small utility trailer

On Fri, 8 May 2009 19:32:19 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 8 May 2009 17:37:29 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 May 2009 15:44:32 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Now that the Ranger pickup has gone back off lease, I have an occasional
use
for a small utility trailer.

What did you replace it with?

An '09 Toyota RAV4 with the 179hp 4 cyl engine. plenty to transport me,
wife & the dog and tow the Yukon a the same time.

Hey - they ain't bad little cars. If it does the job, that's all that
counts.

Speking of the Yukon, I'm taking a Princecraft Super-Pro 207 with a
225 Verado out for a test drive tomorrow morning.

http://www.princecraft.com/Content/e...ro-207-SE.aspx

Whoa mama - speed and a well built boat - VERY tempting.

And I need a smaller boat - well, just because. :)

And the price is right - as in rock bottom.

WHOO HOO!!

Someone had a similar model (maybe one down) on Kijiji that he he had won in
a contest. Not sure if the motor was a big as yours.
He wanted $20k CDN for it.
How old is the one you're looking at?

Brand new.