Don White Don White is offline

Default Wanted..one small utility trailer

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
news

Hey - they ain't bad little cars. If it does the job, that's all that
counts.

Speking of the Yukon, I'm taking a Princecraft Super-Pro 207 with a
225 Verado out for a test drive tomorrow morning.

http://www.princecraft.com/Content/e...ro-207-SE.aspx

Whoa mama - speed and a well built boat - VERY tempting.

And I need a smaller boat - well, just because. :)

And the price is right - as in rock bottom.

WHOO HOO!!

That is quite a boat.
When I was at the boat show here in February, I talked to a dealer from
Northern Cape Breton.
He was a Princecraft dealer but said he changed over to an American brand
because Princecraft wouldn't cover some deterioration to a number of
customers boats due to salt water.
Unbelievable....... if true. I imagine you'll be mostly fresh water
there...but if buying from a dealer, ask him about the factory's record on
warranty claims caused by salt water.