Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Ping: Duck

Didn't make into the city today. Wife came home sick from work
yesterday. Very unusual. Slight fever. Had me worried about the
swine flu, so I told her to stay away from me and take her own
temperature.
She slept 12 hours and is fit as a fiddle, but she wanted to go
rummage store shopping.
Maybe tomorrow or next Friday.
Settled on this one, as it's not far from the gyros place I want to
check out.
http://www.boorah.com/restaurants/IL...69FB520D9.html
Close to where I lived in the city.
The only beef joint I frequented was on North Avenue between Harlem
and River Road.
Don't want to drive there. I probably don't dream about the food like
you, you being in Florida and all.

--Vic