Larry Larry is offline

Default Marinemax crashing after conf call...

Justin C wrote in
:

they're worried about
damaging the boat.

If "they" are worried about how safe it is in stormy seas YOU are bound to
run into at some time......do you really want to buy it??

If I were going to spend that much money on it, I'd want my salesman to
say, "We can go out today if you don't mind a little pitching..."

I'd want to know why they thing riding some big waves is dangerous to the
hull!......Bayliner? Brunswick? Uhuh....

--
-----
Larry