Joe Joe is offline

Default Website for Beneteau 35s5

On May 7, 4:31*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in ...

On May 6, 9:40 pm, Joe wrote:

On May 6, 2:53 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

On May 6, 12:41 pm, Joe wrote:

On May 5, 6:17 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Hi everyone!

This is a new website for our 35s5.....

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.

Cheers,

Rob
Heart of Gold-35s5
City Island, NY

Greetings Bob,

Nice web-site and pictures.
Glad to hear things are going good, and you are enjoying your boat.

Best Regards,
Joe

Hey, Joe....how have you been?

RB
35s5
NY- Hide quoted text -

Busy. Working on funds for the next boat.
It too will be a pilot house, most likely a twin masted schooner 79'
Java sales have been steady picking up steam, but I have a long way to
go to before the keel is laid.

Joe

Joe, that's great. I'm glad to hear you didn't give up. Keep at it and
keep us all posted...and the very best luck to you, sir.

+================================================= =====+

[REPLY]

Oh, why don't you two lovers get a room or something.

Joe would have been better off giving it up. He's no seaman! And he sure doesn't know boats. Now, it's a two masted schooner.

OK Nellie, What's a better upwind rig for a 79 ftr with 50K lbs of
cargo? Not that I will give much merit to your opinion knowing you are
sitting on a mooring squaking about a boom repaired with old sewer
pipe that you said is "Better than original"

That's a thoroughly outdated and inefficient design. And another ugly
and dangerous pilothouse?

Why doesn't the putz just get a real motor vessel where a pilot house
has a rightful place?

Rightful place?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3260/...3687758d_o.jpg
USCG must be wrong huh Nellie girl?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/65/16...ecb6fa.jpg?v=0
Cool pilot house huh?

http://www.tweemastschoener.nl/
A bit to fancy

So retard....many fine sailing ships have a pilot house. I know that's
not a priority for a putz like you who sits on the same mooring ball
for 15 plus years and watches the world go by on a 20 something ft day
sailor, but for sailor who might put 16 hours a day on the wheel it's
nice.

I bet Suzanne doesn't wear combat boots when she dresses for a formal
dance. If a woman (though she totally lacked discretion in her choice
of a man) can can understand the simple concepts of from and function
why can't Joe?

"From and function" ????? What an ultra maroon

Oh, that's right, I forgot, Joe's a retard!

Joe can type form following function...u douchebag.

Still driving that rusted out toyota that stained the street ****
yellow like your banana boat?

Joe

Wilbur Hubbard

"It is my opinion that a man should not
mince words just to spare the sensibilities
of the thin-skinned or the ignorant." -- Capt. Neal- Hide quoted text -