Justin C[_19_] Justin C[_19_] is offline

Default Marinemax crashing after conf call...

In article , Larry wrote:
Listen to how bad the boat business is:

http://web.servicebureau.net/conf/me...3098517&c=2343
&m=was&u=/w_ccbn.xsl&date_ticker=HZO

Marinemax stock is crashing after the call, down over 22% so far:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=HZO
Oops...off 24% now.

Anybody wanna buy a boat? Today is YOUR day...(c;]

Funny you should ask! Was supposed to take the one we're hoping to buy
on a sea-trial today, but the marina still haven't put it back in the
water, something to do with the F5 onshore breeze, they're worried about
damaging the boat. Hmmm. We're trying again Saturday.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.