Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Niagara Falls -- Spectacular

On Thu, 07 May 2009 14:23:49 -0400, John H
wrote:

Here are the requirements for documents:
***********************************
Passport Requirement by Land or Sea

Effective January 31, 2008 U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers
will no longer accept oral declarations of U.S. or Canadian
citizenship from those traveling by land or sea.

U.S. and Canadian travelers will be required to present:

* A government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license and
* A birth certificate or other proof of citizenship;
* Or - for youth 18 and under - a birth certificate alone

Or one of the following from the list below:

* A valid Passport*
* NEXUS Card
* SENTRI Card
* FAST Card
* U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner's Card
* Military ID and Official Orders
* I-551 Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) for U.S. legal
residents

This is from:
http://www.consular.canada.usembassy...equirement.asp
***************************************
The rain coats on the boat ride do the job quite well. I used my
digital camera, without the case, and kept it under the coat. The coat
isn't needed until the boat is right up at the base of the falls. Even
then, it's possible to get to places in the boat which are dry. Once
we got back, we were both dry under the coat. It's definitely an
experience worth trying.

Here's what we bought. Well worth the money!

http://www.niagaraparks.com/nfgg/discountpass.php

Thanks, John. Real helpful.

--Vic