Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Niagara Falls -- Spectacular

On Thu, 07 May 2009 10:11:10 -0400, John H
wrote:

We bought an 'Adventure Pass' for $39.95 each. This is definitely
worthwhile. It includes the major activities and provides for
discounts at some of the other activities. This includes the Maid of
the Mist, which is a 'must do' if you visit.

You convinced me about the boat ride. I could pass, but it wouldn't
be fair to the wife. Aw, I admit it. I want that ride.
Do the rain coats stink? What are the other "major activities"?
I stopped there once on the way to Buffalo. Entered at Detroit and
drove in Canada from there.
Do they require a passport now? I don't have one.
Might affect my plans. (-:

--Vic