jps jps is offline

Default Gay Marriage Opponent Topless Photos Leaked

On Tue, 05 May 2009 20:30:24 -0400, HK wrote:

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 May 2009 18:50:27 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk...os-leaked.html

I recognize this whole thing about gay marriage may have you a little
confused. Truth is, girls are still a lot more attractive topless
than dudes, but thanks for the very pc link to what you've found to be
an attractive topless babe.

I will not disparage your choice since I eagerly endorse that beauty
is indeed in the eye of the beholder-- but please consider the
possibility that this link is slightly more satisfying...

http://thedirty.com/?p=157850

From what I understand about recent additions, this is pre-plastic.

She's also a class act and a smart cookie. I like her ..... ummmm
style.

Eisboch

She's a ditz.

You really should request a refund for your Lasik eye surgery.

Eisboch

I didn't say she wasn't attractive, in an artificial, plastic sort of
way. She is, even with her capped teeth and fake tits. "Ditz" isn't a
reference to looks.

I don't think she'd compete well against the gals in the Victoria's
Secret swimwear and lingerie catalogs.

She'd require further enhancement but I'm sure she'd have no trouble
finding someone to fund that endeavor. Larry Flint?