posted to rec.boats.electronics
Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default Flexible sola panel recommendation?

Jim,
The technology is immature. Avoid these things like the plague. Even the
best degrade with exposure to heat and because the efficiency is so poor,
they will overheat without cooling. Don't believe the hype, you will be
dissapointed.
Steve

"JimConlin" wrote in message
I'm thinking of a solar panel on my house top which is curved.
I am aware that these are not as efficient as other panels and that
there are better locations on some boats. With this in mind, I've
concluded that a 30-50 watt panels will be enough.
Any recommendations of manufacturers or distributors?

Thanks,
Jim