Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Flexible solar panel recommendation?

"JimConlin" wrote in message
Sorry for my ambiguous language. I'll be more precise.
I have a 29' sailboat whose cabin (house) top is curved. The cabin
top is the ONLY possible place to put a solar panel. For good reason,
a flat panel there won't do, so the panel needs to conform to the
curvature of the cabin top. Shading of the location is minimal and
the cabin top is close to horizontal.
The boat's power requirement is small. I have satisfied myself that a
30-50 watt panel will be sufficient.

I want suggestions of supplier(s) for 30-50 watt flexible solar
panels.

Jim

Ahhh.... well, in that case.... lol

--