JohnH

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 15:36:37 GMT, "Jim" wrote:

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Wally,
I doubt anyone would break someone leg with a pick em up truck. I have meet
a few ignorant individuals in my time, but no one who would break someone's
legs with a truck. It sounds like a fabrication or an urban legend to me.

Unfortunately, it is easier to encourage dissention and hatred than to solve
problems, so people of limited ability tend to thrive on dissention and
hatred.

Harry did breaks someone's legs with his truck. He did it purposely and bragged about
it here.

Try a google search if you don't believe me.

Harry may have *said* he broke someone's leg with a pickup truck. Did anyone
actually believe that? Anyone see a police report?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD