HK HK is offline

Default Michele Bachmann Has Competition

wrote:
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:56:55 -0400, HK wrote:

I agree that is why there are federal laws but I also think that is an
anachronism from a bygone time. There may still be a county or two in
Mississippi or Arkansas that has a corrupt judicial system but I think
the 24 hour news cycle shines a bright light on that kind of thing and
makes it go away.

I'm not so sure it is anachronistic...there are still states in the
south where I think "justice" is little more than a word. Texas comes to
mind.

Don't worry about them, they are seceding anyway. ;-)

Governor Perry changed his mind earlier this week when he begged the
feds to send whatever they had to help fight off the flu.