Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default More on Govt designed cars

"jps" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:57:34 -0500, Richard Casady

The Ford F-150 pickup truck has been the best selling vehicle in the
country for about thirty years. Ford didn't make people buy them.

Casady

If they'd have stuck with the F150, Ford would be in fine shape. But
they're not in trouble for building F150's are they?

And you knew that.

Ford's overall sales are in the pits, but so are virtually all the
manufacturer's (except Porsche, surprisingly).

Ford stayed ahead of the curve however, secured private financing and have
made long strides in the development of a new generation of fuel efficient
automobiles. Some are receiving very high scores in terms of fuel economy
and quality standards. I have been impressed with two recent purchases of
2008 models and neither are of the newer class of models. (F-250 truck and
Mustang GT). I have to admit, Ford has come a long way in terms of
quality.

Their stock has also risen over 300 percent in the past few weeks.

Eisboch