[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default More on Govt designed cars

On Apr 30, 2:24*pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 30, 9:14 am, wrote:
On Apr 30, 8:11 am, Tim wrote:

On Apr 30, 5:49 am, "Reginald P. Smithers, IIII, Esq."
wrote:
EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson told NPR’s Michelle Norris yesterday:
“The President has said, and I couldn’t agree more, that what this
country needs is a one single national road map that tells automakers
who are trying to become solvent again what kind of car it is they
need to be designing and building for the American people.” Norris
then asked: “Is that the role of Government though? That doesn’t sound
like free enterprise.” Jackson responded: “Well it is free enterprise
in a way.”
when the government decides to build a car it will remind me of this:
http://people.westminstercollege.edu...l/history2.htm
At least last night Obama said straight up that he doesn't have any
desire for the U.S. to be in the automobile manufacturing business.
He's doing what he thinks is necessary.

And that's good!

Well, I'm not sure GM, Ford or Chrysler have any business being in the
auto business anymore.- Hide quoted text -

That's a GOOD union rep. Or should I say alleged union rep, because we
all know that you never tell the truth.