[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Arlen Specter to switch political parties

On Apr 30, 9:40*am, wrote:
On Apr 30, 9:11*am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 29, 11:32 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

Well if I am **** for brains, you are dick in the mouth.. Nobody
belives anything you say but go on now, keep dreaming... I think you
actually impressed Slammer today... That's a start snerk

************************************************** **************

Someone should shove a cake of soap in your mouth.

Well if you ever decide to come out from under your desk, you might
just get your opportunity to give it a shot...

Hee hee...guess I'd better buy a jumbo cake to fill that big mouth.
BTW.. will I have to work my way through all your neighbours, town police,
dogcatcher, mayor, your wife & kids before I get to reach out & touch you?

come on down.........I'd love the chance!
Now go fetch your son beer, maybe your wife will let you take that
pretty RAV4.- Hide quoted text -

Naw.. you will never see him, he is looking for someone more my size
to send his son after. Of course we all remember how the last fight
Donnie forced his son into turned out snerk Either way, I am sure
Pinky has about as much ambition to get with you as WAFA did