[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Arlen Specter to switch political parties

On Apr 30, 9:11*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 29, 11:32 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

Well if I am **** for brains, you are dick in the mouth.. Nobody
belives anything you say but go on now, keep dreaming... I think you
actually impressed Slammer today... That's a start snerk

Someone should shove a cake of soap in your mouth.

Well if you ever decide to come out from under your desk, you might
just get your opportunity to give it a shot...

Hee hee...guess I'd better buy a jumbo cake to fill that big mouth.
BTW.. will I have to work my way through all your neighbours, town police,
dogcatcher, mayor, your wife & kids before I get to reach out & touch you?

come on down.........I'd love the chance!
Now go fetch your son beer, maybe your wife will let you take that
pretty RAV4.