[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Sheriff says concealed carry law is helping

On Apr 30, 9:16*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 29, 11:38 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

.. .
snip... The pansies are the ones who take their own lives because it's
easier
than living. Houses with guns are far more likely to experience a
suicide.

snip..

Wow...is that true?
How can I buy a gun and have it delivered to DK?

Wait for the baby rat bitch to get promoted to the drive up window and
have him pay for the car?

You know...I'd pay money to see a miserable little ponytailed shrimp like
you say that to his face.

Oh poor Donnie... Can dish it out but can't take it back. Get back
under your desk with your pink panties. I guess only you and your butt
buddies can troll right?