Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default Press Conference

"thunder" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:16:24 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

Those of us in the media reporting and analyzing and those of us
armchair critics cannot possibly understand the pressure on someone like
the POTUS in deciding these types of questions.

We may not be able to understand the pressure, but we will be able to see
it. Watch how quickly Obama ages in the next several years.

Same with Bush. It's sometimes difficult to buy into the spin that he was
nothing but a a loose cannon cowboy.
He certainly wears the rewards of worry and concern.

Eisboch