Jeff Morris

Default lights that came in pretty handy

This looks like total spam to me. But it does give me a chance to plug this light I just
got for walking the dog:
http://www.inovalight.com/site.html?247-ov
It has 8 different displays, including a super bright "flash light" and various red and/or
yellow flashers and an SOS. Lithium powered - the 15,000 hours they mention is for a very
dim intermittent, good for finding it if its lost. If they weren't so expensive ($50
list, I paid about $46 with shipping) I'd get a mess of them.

-jeff - a real unsolicited testimonial

"Burton S." wrote in message
We just got back from a sailing trip in Vermont and the kids enjoyed
the whole fall foliage scene in Westmore. Picked up a couple of these
really neat light thingies (the batteries seem to go on for quite
awhile. They're at http://www.insite-light.com ) but just thought of
another use...Halloween. I'm gonna tack them on my two youngest before
they go out.
Talk about getting your money's worth...I love these things. Drive's
the cat crazy too.