wf3h wf3h is offline

Default Arlen Specter to switch political parties

On Apr 28, 1:59*pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:03:28 -0400, HK wrote:
wrote:
As opposed to a criminal congress bought and paid for by big
corporations like GE and lazy union bitches... I guess your ideal
government is one that doesn't reach across the isle, do business in
the open, or allow free speech... America as we know it is ****ed.
Time to stock up on ammo...

What are you going to do with the ammo? If you fill out the federal form
honestly, you won't be able to buy a handgun.

This is just the sort of imbalanced jerk that psychological tests for
gun ownership *should ferret out as a threat to himself and others.

my hometown is pittsburgh. having seen what the gun crowd did to
police officers there recently, i'm even more inclined to advocate
repeal of the 2nd amendment. the more i see about gun nuts, the more i
know the 2nd is dangerous for freedom.