[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Arlen Specter to switch political parties

On Apr 28, 2:39*pm, wrote:
On Apr 28, 2:31*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Apr 28, 1:59 pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:03:28 -0400, HK wrote:
wrote:
As opposed to a criminal congress bought and paid for by big
corporations like GE and lazy union bitches... I guess your ideal
government is one that doesn't reach across the isle, do business in
the open, or allow free speech... America as we know it is ****ed.
Time to stock up on ammo...
What are you going to do with the ammo? If you fill out the federal form
honestly, you won't be able to buy a handgun.
This is just the sort of imbalanced jerk that psychological tests for
gun ownership *should ferret out as a threat to himself and others..

Oh yeah, and your lover Harry has even said he would shoot cops if
they came to his door at night.. You really need to be better informed
before you throw around your silly bull****.... So, how do you feel
about Harry having guns? I will expect the usual insults and
deflection, anything but an answer...

No, **** for brains, I never said anything like that. Anyone can come to
my door without a problem. It's what happens after that that matters.- Hide quoted text -

Revisionist history, anyone who reads your bull**** knows what you
said.. *But then again, you are most well known here for being a liar..- Hide quoted text -

Yep, he's nothing but a liar. He's been caught red handed in so many
lies he can't keep up with them! He'll be able to come clean soon, if
he has the balls.