[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Arlen Specter to switch political parties

On Apr 28, 1:59*pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:03:28 -0400, HK wrote:
wrote:
As opposed to a criminal congress bought and paid for by big
corporations like GE and lazy union bitches... I guess your ideal
government is one that doesn't reach across the isle, do business in
the open, or allow free speech... America as we know it is ****ed.
Time to stock up on ammo...

What are you going to do with the ammo? If you fill out the federal form
honestly, you won't be able to buy a handgun.

This is just the sort of imbalanced jerk that psychological tests for
gun ownership *should ferret out as a threat to himself and others.

Yeah, and your balanced right? Of course I don't toe your far left
line so you don't want me to have guns, but your butt buddy Harry who
has wished harm and death on more posters here than anyone is ok
right? You have lost all credibility here (as if you ever had any) and
of course everyone knows you base your ideology on the emotional level
of a 14 year old girl.. So **** off, ok..