[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default labels

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:36:29 -0400, jeff wrote:

wrote:

Realizing he's completely lost this one, salty starts to fall apart ...

line? Spinnaker halyard and jib halyard?
We are not talking about racing, or anything else, Jeff. We are
talking about teaching someone the basics of sailing. It is exactly
the wrong time to be using labels and color codes.
Wrong. Are your actually claiming that while a "proper" racing or
cruising boat should use coding, a boat used at time for training should
have none??? That sounds patently stupid.

Only because I lacks critical thinking skills.

You're right with that one.

I'm lost? You're the lard ass who is afraid of monohulls because they
are too tippy. And as far as sailing experience? You have told us many
times that you think cruising is 70% motoring. For you, I'm sure it
is.

Do you still wet the bed, fatso?