posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.martial-arts,rec.boats,rec.sport.golf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Scary Info. From a PhD. On Deadly Swine Flu Outbreak, IllegalMexican Aliens & Epidemics

On Apr 26, 5:19*am, wrote:
On Apr 26, 1:28*am, "GWashingtonFan" GWashingtonFan_USA wrote:

Michael Savage - Deadly Swine Flu Outbreak - Illegal Mexican Immigrants
& Epidemics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwHCO_trqhM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
* * * * * * * * * * * What Would America's Founders Say?
* The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so
* let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so
* the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate,
* tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the
* minds of men.
* --Samuel Adams

* The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
* keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
* against tyranny in government.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and
* silent we may be led, like sheep, to the slaughter.
* -- George Washington

* When governments fear the people there is liberty.
* When the people fear the government there is tyranny.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
* there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that
* original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive
* forms of government ... The citizens must rush tumultuously to
* arms, without concert, without system, without resource;
* except in their courage and despair ...
* The natural strength of the people in a large community, in
* proportion to the artificial strength of the government, is greater
* than in a small ... the people, without exaggeration, may be said
* to be entirely the masters of their own fate.
* -- Alexander Hamilton

* We in America do not have government by the majority.
* We have government by the majority who participate.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good
* conscience to remain silent.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of
* the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe
* depositories.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now
* let us show them we can fight like men also.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will
* delineate and define you.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on
* does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which
* they draw their gains.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied
* corporations which dare already to challenge our government to
* a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our
* liberties than standing armies.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

* Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government
* those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations,
* perverted it into tyranny.
* -- Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps a pandemic will awaken the American public.

en

http://www.newnation.com/*New Nation News

Swine flu? Must be from Harry. He probably gave it to Don and
slammer.......