Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default labels

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:02:04 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote in message ...
A sharpie works very well. It will fade, but you can re-do it, and it'll
fade so when you no longer want it, it's gone. They use this method on
the
AC boats early in the campaigns.

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
.. .
Do any of use labels for items like mainsheet, traveller, etc.? I find
that when I'm teaching it's easier for beginning students to get a clew
if they can read what's in front of them. I've been using my old
Brother
P-touch, but the labels fade pretty quickly. Suggestions welcome.

Jonathan

Not sure if I want to write on my gelcoat.... I suppose that would work.
Maybe I can find some who can print more legibly than I.

I doubt shellac will attack gel coat. So write over a patch of that.

Casady

Yeah, but my printing sucks.

--
"j" ganz @@