Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default labels

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:17:39 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:29:18 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Do any of use labels for items like mainsheet, traveller, etc.? I find
that
when I'm teaching it's easier for beginning students to get a clew if
they
can read what's in front of them. I've been using my old Brother
P-touch,
but the labels fade pretty quickly. Suggestions welcome.

Jonathan

I label the sharp end and the blunt end. It's enough for me.

Sharp end and blunt end of what? lol

We are not talking about parking the pink bus here..

Forgive him. He's always used blotters. Said in one of his alt.drug postings
that needles are for idiots.

--
Gregory Hall