cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default labels

Capt. JG wrote:
Do any of use labels for items like mainsheet, traveller, etc.? I find that
when I'm teaching it's easier for beginning students to get a clew if they
can read what's in front of them. I've been using my old Brother P-touch,
but the labels fade pretty quickly. Suggestions welcome.

Jonathan

On my new boat, the jib sheets are the same color - and so is the main sheet!

D wanted me to replace them all with different colored ones like we had on the
18 so she could quickly find the right line.

While labels and colors may be helpful at first, I wonder if, in the end, the
practice is more restrictive than helpful.