[email protected] khughes@nospam.net is offline

Default Batteries, again, sorry

Larry wrote:
wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
wrote in
:

Tens of
millions of people worldwide drink RO water without an issue.
Tens of millions of people drink lake water, too, "without an issue".
But, I don't think we're being honest with any of them over the LONG
TERM what these pathogens will do to them over time.....

You're assuming that RO water *has* pathogens in it. Lake water
typically does. But the fact that so many do drink lake water
"without an issue" gives you a very good sense of the *scale* of the
problem you're so concerned with. As a practical matter, very few
bacteria present any problem at all in the stomach unless their
population is very high, and a well maintained RO systems generate
very low bioburden permeate.

Keith Hughes

Man it's hard to get real information from the net in the horrendous NOISE
from the RO manufacturers and sellers!

There's just all this conflicting BULL****!

Can't argue with you there. But I've been looking at micro results from
RO, DI, EDI, and distillation systems for over 25 years, and I base my
opinions on the data I've seen. I've seen RO systems totally out of
control, with bugs out the wazoo, but any system that's minimally
maintained doesn't present a problem.

Keith Hughes