cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Batteries, again, sorry

Capt. JG wrote:
wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
wrote in
:

Tens of
millions of people worldwide drink RO water without an issue.
Tens of millions of people drink lake water, too, "without an issue".
But,
I don't think we're being honest with any of them over the LONG TERM
what
these pathogens will do to them over time.....

--
-----
Larry

No one gets out alive.

Damn! I *had* hoped...

Keith Hughes

Who knows... there's always an exception to the rule.

Two, so far, but they are few and far between...