KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Transferring ownership of Documented Vessel

"Gogarty" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:56:34 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

It is a big scary writing large checks. My biggest wasn't my boat... a
house, but there's little chance of the house sinking.

Houses sink all the time, and it takes less than an inch of settling
to crack lots of plaster. Something that happens to new houses after
its a done deal.

Casady

Friends of ours had a new house. It wasn't cracked plaster. Who uses
plaster thse days? It's always wall board. Anyway, it was nail pops.
Whereever the wall board was nailed to the frame the nails kept popping
out. Went on for years.

Ya, that's why God invented ring-shanked nails and drywall screws. My
preference is the drywall screws -- they go in easy and stay put.

--
KLC Lewis
www.cafepress.com/tmen