[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default More civil rights smashed by the Obamanation...

On Apr 20, 2:13*pm, wrote:
On Apr 20, 1:40*pm, wrote:

On Apr 20, 10:58*am, thunder wrote:

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:42:36 -0700, threepontoon wrote:
Funny, the same liberal asses that were whining about their phone calls
being monitored are now apologists for the Obama administration. *The
lies and the monitoring of patriotic Americans is suddenly OK because
their guy is doing it. *Can you say "two-faced"? I knew you could..

LOL, I never said I liked it. *I said it's nothing new. *Oh, and there is
a big difference in monitoring private phone calls, and taking pictures
of someone in a public area. *Take your time, you might be able to see
the difference.

You don't think the monitoring is going to lead to phone calls?
Library cards? Home invasions??? * *Obama even has websites and orgs
set up where you can report people for having right to life, McCain,
and NRA stickers on your car...

Now look again at the film of the tea partys.. Do you see fighting,
stores being robbed and burned, buildings being blown apart or windows
smashed, speakers being forced off of the stage? Nope, that's
(violence) pretty much exclusively the "right" of the left over the
last few decades... Just ask any right leaning speaker who has been
invited to any campus lately.. The left will not tolerate free speech
unless it's theirs...

Where was the outrage when Bush and Cheney were (and still are)
stepping all over our rights under the guise of fighting terrorism?- Hide quoted text -

Please tell me what they did to smash our civil rights.. And please be
specific, not the usual library card thing, which according to
records, never really happened...