Larry Larry is offline

Default Batteries, again, sorry

Mark Borgerson wrote in
g:

You still haven't shown why you think the bacterial fragments
are 'toxins'. Toxins are generally considered to be special-purpose
chemicals released by an organism for a specific purpose.

Toxin:
"A poisonous substance, especially a protein, that is produced by living
cells or organisms and is capable of causing disease when introduced
into the body tissues but is often also capable of inducing neutralizing
antibodies or antitoxins"

This definition doesn't seem to include fragments of dead bacteria.

First, this isn't court so I don't have to "show" you anything. People get
sick drinking it, so it's a toxin. People get sick on cruise ships
drinking it, too.

Larry

I've decided to worship Thor. My god has a hammer and isn't
afraid to use it. Your god is a pacifist who got nailed to a
tree.

Any questions?