Paul

Default New (to the West Coast) boat line

That's a very pretty boat (to me).

Too bad the pic of it underway is when it's sucking the flag backwards, must
be a big vacuum. Wonder if you're getting a diesel smell in the cockpit?

I love the steps up to the side decks, the walkaround looks easy to
accomplish. The layout looks perfect for the way we seem to do boating,
living mostly in the cockpit area.

I have a few questions for you if you get the chance:

It appears as if there is no mid cabin, if not what is under that huge
cockpit?

Can the "open air" galley be closed up and remain functional? Does that make
it hard to get down the companionway?

No genset, heat or air?

Would love to read a review of this for drooling purposes.