Wim

Default Free Boat....

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
: Wow, that got your attention....it did me, too!
:
: There I was pushing my cart of electronics down E-dock, this
: afternoon, getting Lionheart ready for tomorrow's offshore sailing
: race. I commented to one of the neighbors about how his nice hard
: plastic trimaran dinghy needed a pumpout after the rain.....
:
: "You want it?", he inquires. "Sure!", I say, thinking about the free
: Yamaha 3HP outboard my buddy gave me left over from his Hatteras 56
: dinghy last fall. "It's yours! Merry Christmas!", he replies.....(c;
:
: I'll take the Yamaha down to the dock Monday and motor her proudly
: around to the public boat landing in Wappoo Cut where my little
: Sunfish trailer will be waiting for it.
:
: It's even got anti-fouling paint on the hull!....hee hee.
:
: He got a folding boat for his yacht. Man that thing works great for a
: dink! Takes about 60 seconds and she's ready to go.
:
: Hmm...I need to get it some oars for those oarlocks....and a lock for
: the motor mount....I got a few safety items extra in the
: jetboat....Should be a slack week working....(c;
:
:
:
: Larry W4CSC
:
: 3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
: gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
: conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?

Lucky duck!
Since you got it for free, obviously there is no salestax to be paid ;-)
--
c ya Wim
www.cruising.ca/thousand/f-index.html