Larry Larry is offline

Default Batteries, again, sorry

Mark Borgerson wrote in
:

Shipboard evaporators also have other problems: the resulting water
needs pH adjustment and and treatment to kill bacteria, since the
water is often distilled at only 60 deg. C.

RO sounds great and I know you love yours....but, alas, there's a long
trail of problems related to RO its supporters, and especially
manufacturers and dealers, don't like to talk about.

Too many people forget about the bacteria piled up against the membrane at
high pressure. When that bacteria breaks under pressure, its toxins DO
pass through the membrane making your RO love boat cruise much more
interesting, but lots less fun, than you'd planned.

If you put "reverse osmosis toxins" into Google, the first 9 pages of
findings are all ads for RO systems, or "reports", disguised RO ads from
someone hawking RO products. Like reading a boat magazine, there's never a
discouraging word. If there are bad reports not from the industry, they
have them well buried in bull**** Google finds.

It's very hard to get unspoiled information from neutral sources.....

Larry

I've decided to worship Thor. My god has a hammer and isn't
afraid to use it. Your god is a pacifist who got nailed to a
tree.

Any questions?