Larry Larry is offline

Default Batteries, again, sorry

Mark Borgerson wrote in
g:

RO filters DO NOT pass dissolved metals. If they did they would be of
little use in generating fresh water from sea water.

Unless you use a laboratory-quality still, RO water will be as pure
as distilled water if the filter is operated properly.

Mark Borgerson

Then were does the 100ppm dissolved solids come from?

RO will NEVER be as pure as distilled water....

Larry

I've decided to worship Thor. My god has a hammer and isn't
afraid to use it. Your god is a pacifist who got nailed to a
tree.

Any questions?