[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default Bad news on the home front

On Apr 18, 7:59*am, John H wrote:
Elder daughter, Renee, of 'Race with Renee' fame, had to undergo
surgery yesterday to remove the breast rebuild implants. One of them
had caused an infection which has apparently been going on for a
couple months now, but wasn't caught. Now she's back to square one as
far as the breast replacement goes.

**** happens.

She's in a much better state of mind than I am, however, and she still
plans to run on race day.

There is still time to make a donation to the Komen Foundation, and
I'm hoping you'll do so. I will match any donation up to $100 per
individual. But, please don't think that the matching amount limits
the donation!

Please check out her web site...

http://tinyurl.com/cgoe38

I heard Justhates Brain Transplant is infected.....lol