Butch Ammon

Default The problem with these off-topic, political threads...

I think they should be allowed to shoot each other without a permit. I also
would not require deer to get permits to shoot the hunters either. If you
kill
an animal just for the fun (sport) of it, then the same should be done to
you....period.

This doesn't even deserve a reply.

Look man, I *DON'T* just go out and aimlessly blast any wild animal that I see.
If I want to augment my family's suppliment of food, and it happens to be
turkey season, I will go out and get a turkey for us to eat. You eat turkey at
Thansgiving, don't you?

I don't know of any hunter friends of mine that go out and blast animals for
the sport of it. There are rules and regulations, and a hunter can get heavily
fined and maybe jailed for poaching.

Butch Ammon