Justin C[_18_] Justin C[_18_] is offline

Default Pirate Rifles

In article , Joe wrote:
I heard on ABC news that the Navy Seals used "Gyro Stabalized" rifles
to take out the pirates.

I've never seen such a rifle..anyone know what she was talking about?

A quick Google found another forum discussing this. One of the posters
suggests that the rifle isn't stabilised, it's the telescopic sites that
are stabilised. It's also suggested that this is what they use to snipe
from helicopters.

That's what I found on Google, I know nothing of guns because our
government won't let us have them.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.