jps jps is offline

Default What a difference ......

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:47:27 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:28:43 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
. ..

Everybody here is a spectator. The only game is election day.

I disagree.

Make enough of a stink and the pols will pay attention, even during the
off-season.

Doubt they look at rec.boats.
Even the boating pols.
But you can give it a try.

--Vic

It's more likely that we're all wire tapped.

"They" are compiling a list of anti-government gun owners for when
Bernie Sanders heads out to socialize the country with the help of
Waco ATF veterans. I hear they're painting the choppers black.