Glenn Ashmore

Default Bahamas in January

Hey Rosalie,

Ran into Reese Palley at the Annapolis show. He has a new book out,
"Call of the Ancient Mariner". Aimed at us near-geriatric sailors. At
86 he has a lot of experience delaying the ultimate conversion to
trawlers. :-)

Also had dinner with Peggie who reports of a sighting the real Jax! :-)

Rosalie B. wrote:

Thank you - My dad was carded (at a bar) on his 40th birthday, and I
take after him. Of course he died before his 69th birthday, and I
hope I don't take after him in that - I will be 66 next month. My mom
OTOH is 94.

I started using grandma when I first got onto the internet because I
didn't want to masquerade as a man, but I didn't want to be fending
off advances by adolescent boys. At this point I have 4 children ages
32 to 42 and 10 grandchildren - the oldest is 23 and the youngest is
2.5.

grandma Rosalie

--
Glenn Ashmore