cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Pirate Rifles

Gogarty wrote:
In article lutions,
lid says...
"Joe" wrote in message
I heard on ABC news that the Navy Seals used "Gyro Stabalized" rifles
to take out the pirates.

I've never seen such a rifle..anyone know what she was talking about?

It was either the best shots on earth, or we have not heard the whole
story of the Pirate shots.

What is the best Pirate killing rifle?

Joe

I heard the same thing on ABC... interesting.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Have not heard of this before but if you can have gyro-stabilized
binoculars I would think gyro-stabilizsing a large weapon would be a
simple problem.

I think you thought wrong on this one G.

Gyro stabilizing binocs involves movinh a tiny mirror.
A gyro stabilized gun would be a massively different thing.

Richard