jps jps is offline

Default What a difference ......

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:44:31 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

Most of the "righty rights" here are as dumb as a doorknob. Loogy is a
lefty; he's also dumb as a doorknob. You're a moderate righty, and I don't
think you have been accused of being dumb.

You would be pleased to know that in another newsgroup that I infrequently
visit I am considered to be very much to the left. And dumb.

It's all relative.
I admit though, Olbermann personifies the elitist attitude to which I was
referring.
He's not helping unite anybody, that's for sure.

Eisboch

Olbermann is making money, same as O'Reilly -- they're both pompous
asses at their worst and sensible at their best. Glenn Beck is insane
and Sean Hannity is a liar.

What's the other newsgroup, rec.welovehannity, rec.colddeadhands,
alt.armeggeddonnow?