[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default What a difference ......

On Apr 17, 12:40*pm, jps wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:17:02 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

...... three months makes.

Obama is letting the CIA and the Bush JD lawyers off the hook.
Chris Matthews is strongly defending our anti-Castro position.
Keith Olbermann is becoming more and more disgusted with Obama.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Eisboch

Did he say the lawyers were off the hook? *I thought it was just the
practitioners who were dependent on the instructions of others.

This is where the stark difference between left and right show up. *

The left aren't afraid to criticize their leaders when there's
disagreement.

The right often remain in lockstep with its leaders no matter.

"Disgust" is your *sensationalized version of what's happening. *On
the left, we consider it discourse, dissent, a challenge to do the
right thing.

On the right it's considered unpatriotic, sedition or appeasement.

SNIP
3. IRRESPONSIBLE SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS.

Extremists tend to make sweeping claims or judgments on little or no
evidence, and they have a tendency to confuse similarity with sameness.
That is, they assume that because two (or more) things, events, or
persons are alike in some respects, they must be alike in most
respects. The sloppy use of analogy is a treacherous form of logic and
has a high potential for false conclusions.

SNIP

Seems our friend JPS is an "extremist".. Hope he never buys a
gun...snerk